What We Do
Our Thrift Shop helps us raise funds to support our Food Pantry.
We offer high quality, new and gently used clothing for men, women, and children, and may include a wide variety of gifts, household goods, and small appliances.
When you shop at and donate goods to our Thrift Shop you help feed local families.
Address & Hours
Our Thrift Shop is reopening on Friday September 30th, 2022!
501 Main Street, Brockton, MA
Thrift Shop Hours
Friday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Saturday (every 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month): 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Saturday (every 2nd & 4th Saturday of each month): 10:00am – 2:00pm
Due to our limited hours, Thrift Shop donations will be accepted by appointment only.
Click the calendar icon to be able to download the PDF.
Please click on this link to schedule a convenient time to make your Thrift Shop donation here, or alternatively you can email our donation coordinator at email@example.com to schedule a donation day and time.
Donations must be done in person – please do not leave items unattended at our front or back doors.
For safety and sanitary reasons we cannot bring unattended items – those that have been left at our doors – into our facility. We have to dispose of these items and unfortunately, this costs us money to do.
Donate Goods to Our Thrift Shop
We accept the following items:
- gently used clothing (please no stains, missing buttons or holes)
- clean shoes
- accessories (ties, belts & jewelry)
- hats, gloves and scarves
- new underwear and socks (we offer these at no cost to those in need)
- new blankets and bedding
- household items such as plates and mugs (no chips please)
- working crock pots, electric skillets, toasters and microwaves
- Cooking utensils and flatware
- Decorative items & gifts.
We can no longer accept the following items:
- used toys or stuffed animals
- car seats
- pack and plays
- crutches, walkers or wheelchairs.
- furniture – no mattresses ( we simply don’t have the space for it).
- used bed pillows and no used decorative pillows