Donate Food to The Food Pantry
We truly appreciate it when our donors contact us to ask us what we need, as our food needs vary from week to week.
Please email our donation coordinator at email@example.com to ask what food items are needed and to schedule a donation day and time.
While we are grateful to accept donations of food, we do like to explain that we can stretch your dollar further.
To make a monetary donation please click here: $1 = 2 MEALS
Donate Goods to The Thrift Shop
Please email our donation coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a donation day and time.
Donations must be done in person – please do not leave items unattended at our front or back doors.
For safety and sanitary reasons we cannot bring unattended items – those that have been left at our doors – into our facility. We have to dispose of these items and unfortunately, this costs us money to do.
We ask our donors to please provide items in a clean condition. We don’t have a washer and dryer at our facility.
We accept the following items:
- gently used clothing (please no stains, missing buttons or holes)
- clean shoes
- accessories (ties, belts & jewelry)
- hats, gloves and scarves
- new underwear and socks (we offer these at no cost to those in need)
- new blankets and bedding
- household items such as plates and mugs (no chips please)
- working crock pots, electric skillets, toasters and microwaves
- Cooking utensils and flatware
- Decorative items & gifts.
We can no longer accept the following items:
- used toys or stuffed animals
- car seats
- pack and plays
- crutches, walkers or wheelchairs.
- furniture – no mattresses ( we simply don’t have the space for it).
- used bed pillows and no used decorative pillows